Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: creekrocket on June 12, 2010, 10:06:23 PM

Title: Shake yur money
Post by: creekrocket on June 12, 2010, 10:06:23 PM
I know we have some music lovers out here...I love music, and thats what I live for sometimes(it's what gets me by) ..... *wha*...Just wonderin' what ya'll like.?
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Bulldogmikey on June 12, 2010, 10:08:47 PM
Just about everything except Rap, Hard Rock and some of the new weird stuff! Me and Ed J. Love Neil Diamond! I love oldies, Gospel, Classical ans Country. And Anything Shaniah Twain Sings!! *dance*
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: letinmfly on June 12, 2010, 10:12:49 PM
I like listening to classic rock, hard rock, southern rock and country.   RkLu
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Porter on June 12, 2010, 11:06:19 PM
Ke$ha and Taylor Swift are my two favs right now.  Hair band music rocks too :P

Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Gitzit69 on June 12, 2010, 11:26:31 PM
Country old and new. Except for dingy blondes that can not sing a note on all her live performances, *poo* (Taylor Swift) sorry Porter. Southern Rock, 80's and 90's rock.
Dave
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Ghost Maker Calls on June 12, 2010, 11:32:16 PM
Everything but rap and Neil Diamond.  I listen to alot of Christian comtemporary (I play guitar and sing with our church) and I love alot of country especially Charlie Daniels and Don Williams, newer country as well.  Also love hard, metal type stuff too.  Guess I just like all types of music!
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Gitzit69 on June 12, 2010, 11:35:13 PM
Everything but rap and Neil Diamond. 
ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Dave
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Turkeybuster on June 13, 2010, 06:11:23 AM
Country old and new.
Jon
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Zumer on June 13, 2010, 06:45:07 AM
Something nice and quiet like Aerosmith, Boston, 38 Special, Led Zepplin, .........
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Silverspur on June 13, 2010, 08:41:00 AM
Something nice and quiet like Aerosmith, Boston, 38 Special, Led Zepplin, .........

 ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: BigTomsCalls on June 13, 2010, 10:08:52 AM
Country, Gospel, Southern Rock, "BLUE GRASS", Most Rock from the 60's & 70's and Blue's!!
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: hunter22 on June 13, 2010, 10:27:42 AM
A little George Strait, Brooks & Dunn, Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Alabama..... country boy at heart. 
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: West Augusta on June 13, 2010, 02:44:21 PM
Classic rock from the seventies, Country, Bluegrass, and I am starting to like the newer hard rock bands such as Nickleback, Three Doors Down, Hinder, Stained etc.
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: misfire on June 14, 2010, 02:01:23 PM
Old country music, classic rock ( EXCEPT Lez Zepplin, Aerosmith, Rolling stones and Beatles), Nickelback, Evan Escence, Shinedown
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: Daryl on June 14, 2010, 02:05:17 PM
I like listening to classic rock, hard rock, southern rock and country.   RkLu

Great choice  RkLu
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: John from NY on June 14, 2010, 08:40:49 PM
Classic rock, old school heavy metal, and some country.
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: amims5 on June 15, 2010, 12:00:59 PM
Everything from the Percy Sledge to Metallica. I like a little bit of everything. Can't stand punk rock. I prefer old school country and love the mullet anthems.
Title: Re: Shake yur money
Post by: B-Ready on June 15, 2010, 10:39:30 PM
Anything that is not a beat track  *wha* Real musicians write and play there own stuff! RkLu RkLu

        Brent,