Author Topic: Shake yur money  (Read 629 times)

creekrocket

  • Guest
Shake yur money
« on: June 12, 2010, 10:06:23 PM »
I know we have some music lovers out here...I love music, and thats what I live for sometimes(it's what gets me by) ..... *wha*...Just wonderin' what ya'll like.?

Offline Bulldogmikey

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 8275
  • R.I.P. from the Osage Roost Family
    • m2calls
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 10:08:47 PM »
Just about everything except Rap, Hard Rock and some of the new weird stuff! Me and Ed J. Love Neil Diamond! I love oldies, Gospel, Classical ans Country. And Anything Shaniah Twain Sings!! *dance*
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

letinmfly

  • Guest
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 10:12:49 PM »
I like listening to classic rock, hard rock, southern rock and country.   RkLu

Offline Porter

  • Osage Polish Mike
  • Administrator
  • Boss Tom
  • **********
  • Posts: 8402
  • Osage Polish Mike
    • Osage Roost
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »
Ke$ha and Taylor Swift are my two favs right now.  Hair band music rocks too :P


Offline Gitzit69

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1343
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »
Country old and new. Except for dingy blondes that can not sing a note on all her live performances, *poo* (Taylor Swift) sorry Porter. Southern Rock, 80's and 90's rock.
Dave
No respect should be given to a man who does not honor his word. He is just an adolescent who's acorns haven't dropped yet.

Those who stir the S**T pot should have to lick the spoon.

Offline Ghost Maker Calls

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1891
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 11:32:16 PM »
Everything but rap and Neil Diamond.  I listen to alot of Christian comtemporary (I play guitar and sing with our church) and I love alot of country especially Charlie Daniels and Don Williams, newer country as well.  Also love hard, metal type stuff too.  Guess I just like all types of music!

Offline Gitzit69

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1343
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 11:35:13 PM »
Everything but rap and Neil Diamond. 
ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Dave
No respect should be given to a man who does not honor his word. He is just an adolescent who's acorns haven't dropped yet.

Those who stir the S**T pot should have to lick the spoon.

Offline Turkeybuster

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 7065
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 06:11:23 AM »
Country old and new.
Jon

Offline Zumer

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 2736
  • The Mod that banned Porter
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 06:45:07 AM »
Something nice and quiet like Aerosmith, Boston, 38 Special, Led Zepplin, .........
  Prostaff member of the Wife's Honey-Do list...

Silverspur

  • Guest
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 08:41:00 AM »
Something nice and quiet like Aerosmith, Boston, 38 Special, Led Zepplin, .........

 ROTFLMBO

BigTomsCalls

  • Guest
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 10:08:52 AM »
Country, Gospel, Southern Rock, "BLUE GRASS", Most Rock from the 60's & 70's and Blue's!!

hunter22

  • Guest
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 10:27:42 AM »
A little George Strait, Brooks & Dunn, Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Alabama..... country boy at heart. 

Offline West Augusta

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 6423
  • West By God Virginia.
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 02:44:21 PM »
Classic rock from the seventies, Country, Bluegrass, and I am starting to like the newer hard rock bands such as Nickleback, Three Doors Down, Hinder, Stained etc.
Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow

Parler  @WestAugusta

Offline misfire

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 847
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »
Old country music, classic rock ( EXCEPT Lez Zepplin, Aerosmith, Rolling stones and Beatles), Nickelback, Evan Escence, Shinedown
Romans 10:13

Offline Daryl

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 3070
Re: Shake yur money
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 02:05:17 PM »
I like listening to classic rock, hard rock, southern rock and country.   RkLu

Great choice  RkLu