Author Topic: We Have a Winner  (Read 503 times)

rocfish13

Re: We Have a Winner
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 05:41:32 AM »
Congratulations guys good job!!!      *up*        *up*      USA
X2  Gary  *up* *up*

Offline Turkeybuster

• Boss Tom
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 08:12:10 AM »
Congrats. Team 6 ya'll did a good job running those birds down.

Jon   *bowing*

Offline Basser69

• Jake
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »
Congratulations to my fellow Gobbler Express, Team 6 members on a great season!

Scott

Offline Custom Caller

• Jake
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »
I went back and dug the pictures out I could find of Team 1's birds and found 5 gobblers that scored a total of 215. You guys took some really nice birds. The only problem is I could only find 5 different guys killing one. The key to this year's contest in order to have had a chance to win was you needed to have at least 6 guys taking a bird. Team 6 had all 7 of their members kill and picked their best 6 to play.

Which one of us from all the teams scored the highest with their bird?

hunter22

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »
All teams did not enter their official scores so I had to go back to the pictures and write-ups and score the birds the best I could. Best I can tell the highest scoring bird was taken by Bob Fulcher 50.2, second highest was taken by Jeff Erb 49.3, and the third biggest by Clint Corder 48.0. I could not tell which bird was the one Jeff McKamey wanted to score in the contest but he killed several that were near the top scores. Custom Caller's big bird scored 47.5. If I missed someone else's post your score here if you would like.

Dcoleinpa

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »
Congrats guys!

Offline Porter

• Osage Polish Mike
  • Administrator
  • Boss Tom
  • Osage Polish Mike
    • Osage Roost
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 06:07:24 AM »
All teams did not enter their official scores so I had to go back to the pictures and write-ups and score the birds the best I could. Best I can tell the highest scoring bird was taken by Bob Fulcher 50.2, second highest was taken by Jeff Erb 49.3, and the third biggest by Clint Corder 48.0. I could not tell which bird was the one Jeff McKamey wanted to score in the contest but he killed several that were near the top scores. Custom Caller's big bird scored 47.5. If I missed someone else's post your score here if you would like.

Dang those were some big birds there!!!!  Ole knee pad just couldn't quite seal the deal this year :) 

I have several of team 6's address, but I need the rest...

Offline boxcaller

• Boss Hen
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 07:10:03 AM »
i think mine is on my info page at www.patstrawsercustomcalls.com

thanks again,.....and don't forget about all those wire transfers and prizes.

Offline Shadetree Callers

• Boss Tom
  • Bagging Big Buckeye Birds and Bucks
    • SHADETREE CALLERS
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »
I just read the post saying that I shot the highest scoring turk in the contest . Ya just gotta love those last day turkeys . I enjoy hunting the last week of the season probably more than the opening week . This year things got set back a bit by the cool weather and there wasn't as much action at the end as there usually is . That nird came in silent with three other turks and since I shot it at around 11:45 am , it just missed out on being the first turkey I would have taken in the afternoon here in Ohio . Congrats to team 6 on a hard fought contest.
SHADETREE CALLERS...
    Treat people the same way you want them to treat you

Offline Custom Caller

• Jake
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »

Thanks for posting this. If my bird would have had just a bit longer spurs I would have been in there with them. Congrats to those guys for those great trophies...

Offline firelt77

• Jenny
    • FNI Outdoors Custom Calls
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 11:26:33 AM »
Cograts team 6 and thanks to team 5 for allowing me to be part of the first losers...LOL Had a blast and the traveling call idea was awesome! In the worls of Arnold I'll Be baaack
Eric
"If it is bleeding or on fire I can usually fix it; other than that we might be in trouble"

Offline callmakerman

• Boss Tom
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 09:18:10 AM »
Congrats to all my fellow team 6 members. Tough season with all the rain and birds just not gobbling and every thing else just seemed out of wack this year for some reason. Hoping for a great fall season if the hatch goes well. *aah*  Bill

Offline JLCcalls

• Boss Tom
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 05:53:26 PM »
Congrats!  Fun contest.

Offline monroe

• Poult
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 06:47:24 PM »
Sorry Team Legio for my absence.  I was without a computer for quite some time.  *cry*
Congrats to Team 6 for your win  *up*