Author Topic: some for Nashville  (Read 6445 times)

Offline CDCorder

  • Jake
  • ***
  • Posts: 249
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
Those are sweet !!! Nice job  RkLu


Absolutely.

Offline labman

  • Jake
  • ***
  • Posts: 134
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 11:33:13 PM »
Richard- the fifth call from the top- is that Black Mangrove. 

Looks very similar to the call I got from Matt last year.  Great looking bunch of calls!!!
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

Offline Porter

  • Osage Polish Mike
  • Administrator
  • Boss Tom
  • **********
  • Posts: 8402
  • Osage Polish Mike
    • Osage Roost
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 12:37:20 AM »
Richard those are sweet.  I do believe you won't have one of the yeller ones for very long  *lol* 

Oh MO told me to tell you something, but I'm not allowed to post it on the open forum.  I think it's against the sites rules  *peep* 

He did say, he was going to bring a stool and smack you upside the head.. then paused and said he'd put you on a chair and bring you down to his level... I'm pretty sure that is dead accurate too  ROTFLMBO


Offline J.L. Erb

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 2377
  • ˙uʍop ǝpısdn sʎǝʞɹnʇ buıuɹnʇ
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 04:31:58 AM »
Good Looking Bunch O Turkee Bird Killers Richard.

rocfish13

  • Guest
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 05:47:01 AM »
Nice batch of calls, good luck at the show! *up*
  X2  Roc  *up* *up*

Offline Ghost Maker Calls

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1891
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 06:42:49 AM »
Nice!  *up*

Offline strutnrut

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1016
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
Mike, well I reckon I could cut the legs off one of my chairs.  *lol*  I would hate for him to have to step up to "Get R Done".  He might wanta get in some practice falling down before he comes.  RkLu


Labman
That call is made from Stabilized Buckeye that I picked back in November at the Duck Calling Contest in Arkansas from a man out of Oregon.  Wish I would have gotten more but I do have his card.  

Thanks guys for the kind words.  

M Sharpe

  • Guest
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »
Those look like some mighty fine trumpets! I can`t wait to see them in Nashville! *dance*

See 'em nothing!!! I can't wait to play 'em!!!!

Offline Morgan

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 588
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 07:01:57 AM »
Good job Richard.... *up*

I got me one of them "Life Alerts" in case I fall and can't get up...... ROTFLMBO
...Old Timers Gobbler Club...

Offline strutnrut

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 1016
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 07:19:17 AM »
 Yep my Mama has one of them thing-m-jigs to  but heck she's 85 Mo  *lol*   I'll see if I can't borrow it in case you forget to bring yourn.  *lol*

Offline Bulldogmikey

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 8275
  • R.I.P. from the Osage Roost Family
    • m2calls
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 07:32:06 AM »
Those look sweet!
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Offline PA Boxcall

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 850
  • That's this about that.
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 07:40:57 AM »
Those look sweet!

x2!  I think I have a trumpet fetish, can't stop looking at those.

 ;D
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat."  Jim Spencer

Offline jmck

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 8930
  • Twisting Creek Calls
    • Twisting Creek Calls
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 09:30:04 AM »
great looking batch there for sure----good luck with em !!!

Offline nx95240

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 619
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 09:32:14 AM »
i need one of those hedge call..

Offline Shadetree Callers

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 5224
  • Bagging Big Buckeye Birds and Bucks
    • SHADETREE CALLERS
Re: some for Nashville
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
That's a boxfull of beauties !
SHADETREE CALLERS...
    Treat people the same way you want them to treat you