Tim put it well---there is something so special to make that trip to Ohio. Its a priceless memory's each year to experience. Thanks again Myra, Marlin, Ronnie,Gary,Kee-Kee,Cutter,Sugar,Gabby,and Gina for the hard work and memories with dear friends. The harvest is great, but the endless laughs,time spent and different "special moments" each hunt hold for all of us will go with me all my life in my memory. There are stories with this hunt...well -lets just say---don't need to be told

, but there are pics of a few moments that may yet surface---we will just see who gets BRAVE first

.
Guys--I just wish I could return the priveledge you have give me so graciously the past years hunting with you guys !!!
I tried to limit the pics.....
hiking to the spot at the Highlands

hiking to the spot at the Highlands

Ronnie actually carrying a gun..

Marlin and Cutter enjoying the moment

Cutter watching over us

Gary and Sugar, Marlin and Cutter

Tim playing Chad Scruggs's trumpet

Jeff playing Marlins Snakewood trumpet

Jeff playing my longbox

David after the shot--looks happy-happy-happy

David picking up his fruits of labor

the hike out

Davids harvest group shot
