I just want to remind everyone that Jeff McKamey and I will be in booths #61-63 this weekend . We will have some great callmakers hanging out with us at times like Lamar Williams and Niles Oesterle . I was promised a visit from Mr. Jim Casada also . Jim is one of the best turkey hunting authors of our time and he is working on a new book about the old masters of the turkey world. He is going to ask me questions about my callmaking experiences with Dick Kirby and his influence on my calls . Dick is one of the subjects of this latest project and hopefully my little story will make it in this book . We are looking forward to visiting with everyone and talking turkey ! We will have some great calls to sell and plan on running some good ones all weekend ! Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself ! I am looking forward to seeing everyone there !!
Bob