Author Topic: walnut and cadar long box  (Read 2866 times)

ronmexico

Re: walnut and cadar long box
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »
Why do you have to be so critical of people and things when you don't even know the whole story?

you left it open for interpretation.  nobody was being critical of your calls, as none of us heard it.  you said that the sound was "alright" and would probably kill a bird in the "right situation".

settle down, roc.

rocfish13

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 01:17:25 PM »
I am not pissed!! But, think about it , I could have said it sounded great, and you wouldn't have known the difference. But, I consider myself as an honest person. I am sorry that I misled letmfly and anybody else. I was just trying to be honest. I would never sell a call that I wouldn't hunt with myself. I am also told, that I have a short fuse, I have been working on that. I am a journeyman pipefitter, and in the construction trade, if you say something, you better be ready to back it up. Please forgive me if I offended anyone.  Roc :grouphug: :grouphug:

ronmexico

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 01:19:55 PM »
10-4.  i wasn't offended, just trying to help out.  if the sound isn't exactly what you want it to be and the person buying isn't going to hunt with it, no problem.  but, you could of avoided some confusion by mentioning that in the first post, that's all.

letinmfly

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »
Roc.

You didn't offend me.  I just wish that you would have read my initial post with the right attitude.  My post was made to help you with your choices in making and selling calls.  I'm not sure how long you've been selling calls but just know that one bad call sent out will hurt your rep more than the 100 good ones will help your rep.  Seems like the public hears more about the bad ONE rather than the good ones. Good luck in your callmaking!!!

I'm glad cooler heads prevailed.  *cheers*

rocfish13

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 02:01:29 PM »
Gentlemen,  I will take your advice to heart!! Sorry, kind of new to forums!! Thanks, Roc  *up* *up*

HelsbysCustomCalls

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »
 That's a beauty right there Gary!!! Nicely done!!!!  *up*