Author Topic: Who's headed to Nashville and where will you be? Booth #, contact# when there  (Read 2946 times)

Jake St. John

Mr. E contact #662-378-7173,  hanging around Osage crew and Ed Jenkins at Ghost Maker Calls. Friday to Sun. Looking forward to talking a lot of Turkey.  Mr.E 🦃  *ride*
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 06:57:42 AM by Jake St. John »

Offline West Augusta

• Boss Tom
  • West By God Virginia.
I'll be there John,
Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow

Parler  @WestAugusta

Jake St. John

I'll be there John,
I ended up flying this year, so I won't be able to bring you that Baby Doll wood That I promised you Steve.  Look forward to visiting with you.

Offline Hillbillycallmaker

• Jake
As usual Me and the gang will be there along with Al and Josh of SS Calls in booth #6 . I see there is gonna be a group beside us selling goose and duck calls , could be interesting  *cry* Guess Ill have to break out the Long boxes and compete with them . RkLu  *lol*
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:57:50 AM by Hillbillycallmaker »

Offline GR8CALLS

• Boss Tom
 Should be interesting, with the Tools of the Trade on the other side.  *peep* *peep* *peep* *peep*

Bill
I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!

Offline Mmcdonald

• Boss Tom
As usual Me and the gang will be there along with Al and Josh of SS Calls in booth #6 . I see there is gonna be a group beside us selling goose and duck calls , could be interesting  *cry* Guess Ill have to break out the Long boxes and compete with them . RkLu  *lol*
*lol* Good luck!! See you there.

Jake St. John

I shared a booth with MIKE LANGLEY a couple of years ago.  He had a bunch of duck calls with Echo inserts.  When the young guns saw that, you might as well take a break, and put in the ear plugs.  Unbelievable.!  They were competing with a booth -- 30 booths away.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 05:37:49 PM by Jake St. John »

Offline Ghost Maker Calls

• Boss Tom
Well, I rekon I will be there if you are coming to see me.  Looking forward to it my friend!

Jake St. John

Well, I rekon I will be there if you are coming to see me.  Looking forward to it my friend!

I was going to help you put some new Turpin orders in that new Turpin Shortbox order book of yours, but I can put on my Twisting Creek Tee Shirt and Hat and Advertse for Old Snakeboots.  Mr. E
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 05:03:08 AM by Jake St. John »

Offline KYTURKEY

• Boss Tom
I will be there Thursday thru Sunday. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Patrick

Offline jmck

• Boss Tom
  • Twisting Creek Calls
    • Twisting Creek Calls
Me and Ed have our double booth again this year- -2046. All welcome to come set a spell and enjoy each other's company -looking i forward to seeing everyone there
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:53:13 AM by jmck »