April 23, 2019, 02:29:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Season Recap  (Read 410 times)
Ryan T
Jake

« on: May 19, 2013, 10:26:14 PM »

Well, I haven't been as active posting or posting pictures lately.  2013 was a wonderful year, and I feel like I can go into 2014 with more confidence and hope for future seasons.  This year I tried to focus on the basics and it really paid off for another quality year! I was able to call up and watch 10 longbeards die.  I got a new Morgan Browntie Hen Box this year.  Some of you have heard me run it, it's a death dealer and will be the demise of a turkey or two in it's life.  Heck, in its first season it racked up 5 kills. 

I got whipped more than I won, and I should've killed a few more than I did, but it is what it is.

I got to enjoy another wonderful season with my dad and my wife.  I'm looking forward to next year already.  We are planning on going after our Slam in one year next year.  If things go as planned, next year will be the start of many years in a row of yearly grand slams. [cool]

I don't know if they all made the pictures... This is what was left of em!

West Augusta
Boss Tom

West By God Virginia.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 10:36:08 PM »

Congrats on a banner year.

Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow
AlabamaDave
Boss Tom

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »

Good job!...Congrats!
jmck
Boss Tom

Twisting Creek Calls

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 02:01:26 PM »

what a year
congrats

KPcalls
Boss Tom

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 09:34:10 PM »

Congrats, on your fine season and the hunts with your wife and dad....I know they meant alot....but those pics from South Dakota were kinda hard on this ole boy while I was driving back home from my final hunt of the season in Tn..... Grin and that is one pretty horn around your neck.... Cool

If your going to play the game, play by the rules.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: