Author Topic: A first for me in Missouri!  (Read 4016 times)

Offline buffalogobbler

• Poult
Re: A first for me in Missouri!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »
Congrats Porter!
Thats an Awesome Turkey!

Sometimes I think the Peeing in the bushes stratagy is'nt taken seriously enough, It really works!
Several years ago I killed an 8 point buck while watering the bush's 100 yds. from my blind.
And last Sat.
I took my 14 yr. old nephew, Kenny squirrel hunting.
I told him that there were black squirrels on this hill and that if we were lucky we might get one.
We hunted most of the morning and Kenny shot some nice greys and a Red but we saw no blacks.
We had just found a nice log to sit on and Kenny said I gotta pee, as soon as he walked a few yds. away, here comes a really nice black squirrel,
I call the kid back and he grabs his gun and shoots his first Black Squirrel!

Our archery season here in NY starts next Sat. and before I hit the woods, I think I'll drink a quart of water!

COOL story Porter!

Kevin

Offline Porter

• Osage Polish Mike
  • Administrator
  • Boss Tom
  • Osage Polish Mike
    • Osage Roost
Re: A first for me in Missouri!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »
Congrats Porter!
Thats an Awesome Turkey!

Sometimes I think the Peeing in the bushes stratagy is'nt taken seriously enough, It really works!
Several years ago I killed an 8 point buck while watering the bush's 100 yds. from my blind.
And last Sat.
I took my 14 yr. old nephew, Kenny squirrel hunting.
I told him that there were black squirrels on this hill and that if we were lucky we might get one.
We hunted most of the morning and Kenny shot some nice greys and a Red but we saw no blacks.
We had just found a nice log to sit on and Kenny said I gotta pee, as soon as he walked a few yds. away, here comes a really nice black squirrel,
I call the kid back and he grabs his gun and shoots his first Black Squirrel!

Our archery season here in NY starts next Sat. and before I hit the woods, I think I'll drink a quart of water!

COOL story Porter!

Kevin

Now that's cool... someone that thinks alike :)  Been seeing animals while taking a leak for many years...   *lol*