November 20, 2018, 08:22:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spitballing an idea  (Read 130 times)
misfire
Boss Tom

« on: September 12, 2018, 06:26:38 PM »

Getting prepared for the shows after the first of the year. As some of you may know, I offer two different mouthpieces for my trumpets, but they are glued in mouthpieces, whatever you decide you want is what you get and there is no way to change it out. I am thinking that I go to the show with a few trumpets already glued up with both mouthpieces, then let people run them to see what they want. Then, I will have a bunch of trumpet bodies to choose from and that person can decide what mouthpiece they want. All I have to do then is glue it up, which will only take a minute or so, then hand it over. If you were to go to Unicoi or Nashville, would you want this preference or would you want to just pick what I have already made and glued?

Romans 10:13
GR8CALLS
Boss Tom

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 12:39:21 AM »

I am reminded of an old saying. "You can please some of the people, some of the time but not all the people, all of the time."

By two mouth pieces, I am assuming you offer a tapered and a straight, mouth piece?

Bill

I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!
misfire
Boss Tom

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 11:36:08 PM »

I am reminded of an old saying. "You can please some of the people, some of the time but not all the people, all of the time."

By two mouth pieces, I am assuming you offer a tapered and a straight, mouth piece?

Bill

Two different sizes on the internals

Romans 10:13
GR8CALLS
Boss Tom

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 05:11:12 PM »

Bill

Two different sizes on the internals

My bad. PM sent.

Bill

I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: