Author Topic: Blast from the past  (Read 1772 times)

Offline B-Ready

• Boss Tom
  • BeReady Custom Calls
Blast from the past
« on: March 31, 2017, 07:24:18 AM »
I was going through some older turkey calls this week and came across a old Turpin call that I got in Nashville back in 2010.... It's a Butternut and Maple made by Charlie Parrish. I forgot how great this call sounded. I remember walking up to Charlie and started having a conversation with him. A guy to the right was wearing this little call out.... It turned out to be "K". I asked him if he was going to buy that call... K said no, but it's a killer. So it went home with me. We miss old Charlie around here... Maybe this post will bring him out and say Hi... If you have any of Charlie's calls go ahead and post them up on this tread.... Here is mine,

Offline firedup

• Boss Tom
Re: Blast from the past
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 01:22:35 PM »
I just spent several days hunting with Mr. Charlie and he is doing well.  I think is friend "ole Arthur" is messing with him abit tho.  But he is a tuff one! He did kill one brute of a turkey Wednesday tho....I will post some Parrish calls when I can get some pics taken.  I think someone who is all about pickle ball has a basket or 2 of em.  Its what I heard anyway........

Offline Mmcdonald

• Boss Tom
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 07:21:55 PM »
Cool box Brent!! Would love to have one of those.

Offline Silverspur

• Boss Tom
  • I like Longbeards / Sharp Spurs
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 09:35:29 AM »
That's a great call Brent  *up*

Offline Turkeybuster

• Boss Tom
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 07:40:16 PM »
That's a good call Brent.

Jon