January 21, 2018, 06:13:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fox in the snow  (Read 617 times)
Blackfalcon
Boss Tom

« on: January 22, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »

Yesterday afternoon I had an encounter with a pair of foxes. I saw one after hearing it bark, so I was pretty sure there was another in the vicinity. I tried to get ahead of it and as I came around a corner I saw the fox going away from me. I was disappointed but then realized if I was lucky I might catch the other one and looked for a more concealed position. Just then the other fox came towards me about twenty yards away, saw me but didn't pay much attention at first..then it turned and walked away. I tried to move and it bolted...oh well..maybe next time! Smiley
Dave

Turkeybuster
The Peace Keeper
Boss Tom

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 12:04:56 AM »

Good picture Dave he is really furred up. Probably just the light but his one eye looks to be a different color.

Jon
BluMtnGobbler
Boss Tom

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:34:00 AM »

Nice picture Dave!

Silverspur
The Peace Keeper
Boss Tom

I like Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 06:59:13 PM »

I enjoy your pictures Dave....especially the turkey one's
Blackfalcon
Boss Tom

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 07:14:48 PM »

Thanks guys! I enjoy taking pictures of any wildlife, especially turkeys Bob Grin Often I visualize something I would like to capture (such as a fox in the snow) and then it just seems to happen...possibly God's way of letting me know He is paying attention, or even my Grandfather who was such a mentor in all things related to photography when I was just a boy.
I saw one of the foxes again today as I was making a recording of a turkey call...looking for a turkey dinner or just passing through?

ferocious calls
Jake

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 06:56:23 AM »

Nice pic. Often I will tell someone who is having trouble harvesting a turkey or other game to visualize the event. Many times they have reported back with, " soon after I visualized it, there it was. We can do so much more than we realize until we try. I do believe it is a connection with God. See it before you believe it, is how one philosipher explains it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: