December 13, 2017, 01:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Call Auction for Disabled Hunters.  (Read 19361 times)
trb136
« on: October 24, 2013, 12:29:09 PM »

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 we will be holding the first Disabled Sportsman Deer Hunt in Rutherford County, NC. We are finalizing the details and getting geared up to take seven hunters on a deer hunt that are confined to a wheel chair. Ages range from 12 to 67 years old. Enabled Endeavors has partnered up with The Matthew Pannell Shining Star Foundation (a local non-profit organization) to put on the event. Sponsored by the Rutherford County Wildlife Club and North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission and Hosted by Big Island Plantation. We will be utilizing five Hunt Master Lift Units.  There is one common thread these guys have and that is they are hunters. They love to share the outdoors as much as we do but they are truly limited in their opportunitys. We hope by putting this together we can give them the opportunity they deserve to share in gods wonderful creation. there have been many organizations, businesses, call makers and community services that have come forward to help. I have put together 3 calls for an auction to help raise money to fund this event..Our goal is to make it an annual event and we want to raise money to purchase more equipment.   Many people have made this opportunity possible by giving donations and their personal time. We thank you all and may God bless you.

Enabled Endeavors

These calls will be auctioned together, the first one is a Darrel Gibson Curly Maple Crow Call with Darrels New wooden mouthpiece this call has amazing sound and is one of the best you will find. The second call is a figured Persimmon Trumpet by Chad Scruggs, this call has a Bamboo mouthpiece and plays as good as it looks. the 3rd call is a Paddle Call from my shop and has a Canarywood Lid over Butternut...Nice yelps,Clucks, and purrs in this call also has a great Gobble..I cant Thanks you guys enough for allowing me to reach out for help on this worthy cause. We will run this auction for 7 days..
Lets start the bidding at 75.00      
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:30:13 PM by Callm8kr » Logged
West Augusta
Boss Tom

West By God Virginia.

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 01:33:37 PM »

I'll start it for you Tim. $75.00

Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow
West Augusta
Boss Tom

West By God Virginia.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »

This auction will be locked at 8:30 am on Thursday, October 31.  Good Luck

Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow
B-Ready
The Peace Keeper
Boss Tom

BeReady Custom Calls

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 07:36:39 PM »

I'll bump it to $125.00

GR8CALLS
Boss Tom

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 07:37:23 PM »

$175.00

Bill

I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!
trb136
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 12:46:20 PM »

Ok Guys right now Bill has top bid at 175.00 Auction end tommorrow morning....Lets raise some money for a worthy cause....3 great calls here... Thumbs Up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: