Author Topic: Mele Kalikimaka !  (Read 227 times)

Offline HAWAIIAN

  • Jenny
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Mele Kalikimaka !
« on: December 25, 2012, 09:15:19 AM »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone !

From The Casio familys !

Richard

Offline GR8CALLS

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 4164
Re: Mele Kalikimaka !
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »
Merry Christmas, Richard! Have a healthy and Happy New Year.

Bill
I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!

Offline Shadetree Callers

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 5224
  • Bagging Big Buckeye Birds and Bucks
    • SHADETREE CALLERS
Re: Mele Kalikimaka !
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »
Merry Christmas Richard . I hope all is well with you buddy.
SHADETREE CALLERS...
    Treat people the same way you want them to treat you

Offline mikey715

  • Boss Tom
  • *****
  • Posts: 2085
Re: Mele Kalikimaka !
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »
You too Richard!!!