June 25, 2019, 08:21:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a lady most of you would have welcomed on your Team this year!!!!!  (Read 957 times)
Jake St. John
« on: May 07, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »

Saw this one in Sunday's paper and thought about the contest.  Really nice bird!!!!! Bow Please!! Bow Please!! Bow Please!!

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012205060320.
gbblr-killer
Boss Tom

D' OH!

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »

Shocked
talk about huntin to close to the nuclear facility!!!  LOL
Jake St. John
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 09:00:49 PM »

It is ironic that you mention that, but there is a Powerplant at Port Gibson, 30 miles south of Vicksburg.  Here are a some facts on it-----

In July of 1985, Grand Gulf Nuclear Station in Port Gibson, Miss., made history by becoming the first and only nuclear power plant to produce electricity in Mississippi. Now Grand Gulf is marking another milestone with a power upgrade that will make it the largest single-unit nuclear power plant in the country and fifth largest in the world. Grand Gulf is owned and operated by Entergy Mississippi (90 percent) and South Mississippi Electric Power Association (10 percent).

That bird may have some Nuclear genes, but I tend to think it is just a fine specimen of God's creation. ----- Interesting?Huh???
jmck
Boss Tom

Twisting Creek Calls

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »

thats a STUD gobbler
she would be welcome on the UNDERTAKERS !!!!

Silverspur
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »

Use Strut Stopper could use the points Jeff, besides, I have sent you text of the one that has been trying to follow you all season, I think you remember the picture.  She is better than a trough call. Aah Aah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: