September 20, 2019, 01:06:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McKamey is in trouble now!!!  (Read 1261 times)
drenalinld
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »

If you hear a rattle it's not thunder it's just McKamey shaking in his boots because I will finally get in the woods on Saturday. Season opener here in AR. I will be focused on helping my brother tag his first long beard this weekend, but have a couple days off next week to fill a tag or two providing there are any turkeys left in AR. My AL trips have not worked out for many reasons so I am SO ready to get after a gobbler. It is nearly over here with most hens sitting on nests and gobblers seam to be grouping back up. I have a couple located that I hope we can put in the truck on Saturday. Will hunting with my three brothers for three or four days so it will be a blast whether or not we kill a turkey. I will be carrying the Mathews to start the season. We will see how long that lasts.
hunter22
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 11:52:19 AM »

David,

McKamey has nothing to worry about from my part of Arkansas. I will be out Saturday and several days after that but there has to be something to hunt before any killing can take place. Our population is the lowest I have ever seen it. Saturday morning I will be calling for my son in hopes of him getting one. That will be his last day to hunt and I get serious with the Benelli after that. 
drenalinld
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 12:03:03 PM »

I hear you, Rickey. Very few birds here, but I won't let that stop me.
Shadetree Callers
Boss Tom

Bagging Big Buckeye Birds and Bucks

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 05:08:07 PM »

You'll have to back your truck up to the grocery store cooler, if you want as many turkeys in your freezer as Jeff ! LOL

SHADETREE CALLERS...
    Treat people the same way you want them to treat you
hunter22
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:22:38 PM »

Bob,

Too bad we all cannot hunt the places McKamey gets to go. When a guy tells me he passes on over 15 longbeards holding out for bigger spurs he sure is not in my part of the country. There may not be 15 gobblers in my whole county this year.
West Augusta
Boss Tom

West By God Virginia.

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 09:38:07 PM »

I'm just glad that they don't score cumulative beard and spur length or we would all be in trouble.

Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow
hunter22
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

All I want is one 4 year old hill bird that has 4 beards dragging the ground and daggers for spurs and is skinny from breeding everything in the county. 
GR8CALLS
Boss Tom

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »

Has anyone ever accused Jeff of hunting, in petting ZOOS............? Rolling On The Floor Rolling On The Floor Rolling On The Floor Rolling On The Floor    OK, I will!  Peeper Peeper Peeper Wha!

Bill

I'm not shy.......I'm just studying my prey!!!

The True Measure of A Man Will be Found in His Words and Deeds!

If The Enemy is in Range......So Are You!
Silverspur
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 06:38:04 PM »

He has that pen and he doesn't shoot them until they are 4 LOL
drenalinld
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 12:32:12 PM »

First morning on my own. First bird.
jmck
Boss Tom

Twisting Creek Calls

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »

way to go ya THUG !!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up