June 25, 2019, 02:11:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you Signed Up Yet??????  (Read 855 times)
hunter22
« on: February 14, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »

We are going to stop the hunting contest sign up at midnight on February 15th. Get your name in if you want to play. Right now several teams from last year do not have many members back. We may have to make fewer teams with different team member numbers if more folks do not sign up. 
Ferguson
Boss Tom

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 08:21:13 PM »

Sign me up Rickey.

"Quality is like buying oats. If you want nice clean oats you must pay a fair price. If you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, those come a lot cheaper".

David Ferguson
573 226 5939
Joe Dirt
Boss Tom

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 10:43:23 PM »

I'm a newbie in this contest but sure sounds like fun via readin all the posts from last year--should be some good times by all!   Dance

paboxcall
Boss Tom

That's this about that

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 09:20:10 AM »

Put me in.  May be transitioning jobs this spring and limited in time, but will make the most of what time I get in 2012... Dancing Bannana

Winter wasn't bad in PA this year, so little chance of taking another bird with a broken beard  Rolling On The Floor

"Sit down wrong, and you're beat."  Jim Spencer
B-Ready
The Peace Keeper
Boss Tom

BeReady Custom Calls

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 09:38:58 AM »

I'm in for sure..... Looks like most of our last years team is aboard also!! Team Osage S.W.A.T. is back and better than ever!!

West Augusta
Boss Tom

West By God Virginia.

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »

Put me in.  May be transitioning jobs this spring and limited in time, but will make the most of what time I get in 2012... Dancing Bannana

Winter wasn't bad in PA this year, so little chance of taking another bird with a broken beard  Rolling On The Floor

Mine was light with  a short beard also.  But with 1 3/8" spur I will take them anyday. 
Let's S.W.A.T. some turkeys. LOL

Twitter @WestAugusta        @UnicoiCallShow
gbblr-killer
Boss Tom

D' OH!

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »

I'm in for sure..... Looks like most of our last years team is aboard also!! Team Osage S.W.A.T. is back and better than ever!!
Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

HECK YA, I AM IN!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: