Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: fargobox on December 22, 2011, 10:56:20 AM
-
This is a similar call to the other I posted a couple days ago. However, this is figured Sapele with Cherry edge inlays over hard Cherry with walnut-maple-walnut spacers and curly maple end blocks set on a Sapele-Cherry-Sapele base. The Sapele produces a smooth and sweeter yelp which I really like. Both rails are traditional and carry sharp roll-overs and finish with solid raspy yawks. The left rail is raspier than the right and the right starts higher with a nice kee--The Sapele has great friction so this call purrs and tree talks with ease. I hope the hunter in North Carolina fools a mess of longbeards with it.
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/dog12.jpg)
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/dog6-1.jpg)
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/dog12.jpg)
(http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/culpeper/dog11.jpg)
-
man -o -man :o *up* :o
Witter--ya done it again---thats one STUNNING call there friend.
The dogwoods look unreal....been working on some dogwoods myself, but now I am ashamed to even try them now !!!
Another FINE piece of artwork that is also a grerat sounding turkey call...GREAT WORK once again *bowing*
Someone in the Carloina's is going to be very happy
-
Mighty fine parquet caller! *dance*
-
Pretty sharp look'n call!
I think art on a call is a good finishing touch.
*cheers*
-
That one is just flat out pretty. Great looking caller for sure.
-
Oh my goodness !!!! That is flat out awesome work Scott !! The call is as beautiful as the artwork ! Fine , Fine Job !! *up* *up*
-
very nice!!
-
Dang Witter that's some pretty awesome artwork on that caller..... Here I go again *bowing* *bowing*
-
Thats really nice.
TRKYHTR
-
thats a beauty fo sure
-
Scott that is awesome my friend...The NC Gobblers are in trouble for whoever gets that bad boy!!
-
That one is just flat out pretty. Great looking caller for sure.
What Rickey said. *up*
-
*up* *up* *up*