Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: Gitzit69 on December 21, 2011, 10:26:30 PM
-
I was digging around in my scrap and came across this chunk of desert ironwood. I was going to cut it up for pen blanks but managed to squeeze out a call blank instead. The mouth piece is Walrus jawbone. The ferrule is bronze with a track and a morel.
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv322/Gitzit69/2011calls001-19.jpg)
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv322/Gitzit69/2011calls009-4.jpg)
(http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv322/Gitzit69/2011calls010-3.jpg)
-
That is sweet ! Nice work. *up*
-
..Beautiful trumpet Dave!... Can't believe that was almost "scrap"! :o
-
That is very nice indeed! RkLu
-
That is nice.
*cheers*
-
Awesome looking piece of scrap dude!! That turned out great!!
-
Mighty fine trumpet! I really like that Desert Ironwood! *dance*
-
Stunning work Dave ! That's another beauty for sure ! But you can't have my title as "king of the scrap pile" yet ! I have one of Dave's new trumpets and he is doing a great job on them !
Bob
-
man---Dave ---super fine looking call there from the "scrap pile" man... *bowing*
What work you have been putting out with those trumpets latley !!! *up*
-
That is one beautiful trumpet Dave!!
-
Thanks for the kind words guys.
-
I really like ironwood and you done good with that piece!
-
*up* *up* *up* *up* *up* *up*
-
Beautiful call! That Walrus made a supreme sacrifice! Ironwood is great looking material, too.
Tom
-
Beautiful!
-
Now that right there is one awesome looking trumpet call....Fantastic job!!! *up*
-
Man,...that is NICE. good job.
Pat Strawser
-
SAAAWEEETTT! RkLu
-
REALLY nice work. Great looking call.
Fred
-
VERY NICE.
-
Dave - That is 1 awesome looking trumpet! *up*
-
*up*
WOW! THATS A BEAUTY!!!
-
Wow!!! Wish I could find something like that in my scrap pile.
Bill