Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: jmck on August 28, 2011, 03:35:41 PM

Title: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: jmck on August 28, 2011, 03:35:41 PM
About 6 weeks ago I had a scheduled meeting at work with the newly appointed head dawg over Lexus for the southern part of the country. Figured it to be 2-3 hours of a dull numbers crunching and planning meeting. The kinda meeting where politics are kinda played on both sides if ya know what I mean.
Well the day came, the new top dawg walked in and I figured I was tied down for a few hours. We met and shook hands, and he immediatly said congratualtions were in order. My mind went straight to the service department as we took the #1 dealer award in the nation......that wasnt what he was talking about. I asked couriosly ...for what ???  He said for your showing at the Nationals and the Southerns....I read about it.
I inmmediatlly responded ----do you turkey hunt ???? His response was ..."you bet---love it ". Needless to say the meeting immediatlly took a turn for the better.....from boaring financials and their reports ---to HUNTING  *bannana* *bannana* *bannana*.
We spent 2 hours telling stories and killing birds. It was a great way to get kicked off.
I feel that in the interest of my company ....and that he controls what inventory I get....that a super hunting trip is in order for "THE MAN" and sense the company is paying ...I might as well go with him----for team building reasons  ;D ;D ;D.The SCAFRICES we have to make  ::).
He ordered this caller---said he wanted the one he saw from Nashville ---so here she is . Hope he likes it and rolls a bunch with her ......on our trip.....for buisness reasons ---ya know  *peep* ;D ;)
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/IMG_6714.jpg)
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/IMG_6715.jpg)
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: 3CB on August 28, 2011, 03:44:25 PM
I'll be your secretary and tote all your calls for ya. Ya'll can talk buisness while I call and keep an eye out for turkey's. I promise not to long gun anyone. Just an opportunity to clean up behind ya when you limit out!!! *aah* *aah* *aah*
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: Shadetree Callers on August 28, 2011, 03:46:44 PM
Hmmm! That combo looks familiar to me ! Awesome caller Jeff ! Way to get it done bud !
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: Daryl on August 28, 2011, 03:55:32 PM
Sweet caller there Jeff !!!!
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: callmakerman on August 28, 2011, 04:25:56 PM
Brown nose. *lol*  Nice looking call though.
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: longbeard48 on August 28, 2011, 05:00:41 PM
It's a dirty job, Jeff, but I guess somebody has to do it!
Great box, and I know it sounds sweet!
Tom Crook
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: GR8CALLS on August 28, 2011, 05:50:41 PM
Jeff

If you need a gun bearer or mosquito swatter.............I'm your man!  *bowing* *bowing* *peep*

Bill
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: trb136 on August 28, 2011, 06:30:25 PM
You just make sure the Big Cheese stays away from the Mountain birds...I got my name on a few of those...  *bannana* *lol*
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: fargobox on August 28, 2011, 07:50:21 PM
Great looking wood Jeff and I'd thunk by now ya got this one figgerd out!  The word brown-noser did come mind as well, but we all know you would never do that!  Sweet caller Jeff.
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: West Augusta on August 28, 2011, 08:05:53 PM
Way to take one for the team Jeff. *lol* *lol*
Nice looking call.
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: augiedog55 on August 28, 2011, 08:30:54 PM
great looking caller Jeff. *dance*we call it something different.. suck a&& *lol*
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: jmck on August 28, 2011, 08:40:06 PM
bROWN NOSER----SUCKING a##....whatever----I see an oppertunity to justifiablly take the man on a real good trip....that just may be fun for me too........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I like the way this looks on paper-----got to get some plans laid now for sure.
Sense Tim ...THINKS ---he is going to harass my mountain birds  ;)....say you are in Bill  ;D.
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: Ghost Maker Calls on August 28, 2011, 08:47:58 PM
That's a sweet one Jeff!
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: fklll on August 28, 2011, 09:09:54 PM
 Nice when the Big guys and the little guys have something in common. *lol* The call looks great as usual. *up*
Title: Re: a Honduran Mohogany and Maple double sider
Post by: Joe Dirt on August 28, 2011, 11:32:23 PM
kinda makes me think of CDB "devil went down to georgia"  except you had golden box call instead of a fiddle, haha....but good trade!