Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: jmck on August 28, 2011, 03:14:27 PM
-
Here is a Black Limba with Paduak lid and base. Call has Paduak inlays on the body and limba inlays on the lid. It has that "LOUD -N-PROUD" nasty rasp in her. With just a little extra pressure on the front, she gets whiney on the start and breaks hard into some nasty rasp. This one is staying in some great turkey country here in Tennessee. I shure hope the new owner likes the call and more important....rolls a bunch with it !!! Good luck with her man !!!
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/IMG_6712.jpg)
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/IMG_6713.jpg)
-
Dang, that is one beautiful call!!!!
I sure hope that is mine !!!!!!!!! *dance*
-
Sweet box Jeff.....
-
Daryl,that would be the one dude........
just do me a favor------I know you can run it , just dont let Porter mess it up playing it the way he does ;D
Hope it meets your needs and it works great for ya friend ....let me know what ya think of her man
-
I got to hear this one and she is a killer for sure ! It has a great high front with tons of nasty rasp in her ! Daryl you are getting a good one ! Congrats to you both .
-
Knowing both of those woods and your skills, that must be a killa fo sho! *up*
-
Love the color in that one. Good job Jeff.
-
that padauk really stands out! she's a bute and sure to spill some blood! way to go Jeff Mac.
-
Jeff that call is a real looker and I bet she is nasty also. Congrats Daryl on a great call heading your way! *up*