Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: WillowRidgeCalls on August 16, 2011, 01:38:40 PM
-
Just had to post this one for Porter, seems even Henry Gibson has a Porter day ROTFLMBO.
Now that's bad when you do it on a Presentation Call *cry* ...."Gibson Tukey Call"
-
Send it. Porter will think that it is correct. *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol*
You did a great job on that one Scott even with the typo.
-
Looks like a one of kind ,,,COLLECTOR item to me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it won't hurt a thing ,,,,,TUKEYS CAIN'T WEED *lol*
-
Looks like one Irving made.
Bill
-
Send it. Porter will think that it is correct. *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol* *lol*
You did a great job on that one Scott even with the typo.
That's not one of mine Steve, That's an original. Must of slipped through the QA ROTFLMBO. Maybe there was some new Strikers in town and he was in a hurry to go see em? ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
if ya'll hadnt pointed it out---Porter would have never caught it *lol*
Cool call and unique
-
That typo could make that call worth a lot of money to a collector like a double stamped coin or stamp.
Sorry Scott, misunderstood your post. *lol* Still a Porterism call but dang if it doesn't look good.
-
I bet that ones worth a penny or two. I've looked at that pic many times and today I caught the typo. *lol*
-
If that is the origianl, I think it was in Bill Jones' collection that was sold to a collector in Washington St.
Bill
-
if ya'll hadnt pointed it out---Porter would have never caught it *lol*
Cool call and unique
You know how long I looked at that to get the mistake... pathetic me...
That is cool though!!!