Osage Roost

Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: trb136 on August 15, 2011, 09:59:59 AM

Title: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: trb136 on August 15, 2011, 09:59:59 AM
This classic Cedar and Butternut Paddle is headed to Ketucky...Hope ya like it Frank!
(http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/trb136/5.jpg)
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: B-Ready on August 15, 2011, 11:17:14 AM
Oh man Frank's going to go crazy over that one Tim.... I might have to camp out at Frank's mailbox  *peep* Great looking call!!  *bannana*
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Porter on August 15, 2011, 11:47:02 AM
Nice looking caller there!!!
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Spring Creek Calls on August 15, 2011, 12:39:36 PM
I love that combo, good job!

 USA
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Shadetree Callers on August 15, 2011, 02:00:45 PM
 That's a fine looking caller Tim! I'm sure it sounds killer too ! Great job !  Frank I'm not sure if there's room to put it next to mine and Dick's callers !!  *lol*
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: jmck on August 15, 2011, 02:39:49 PM
great looking call brother!!!!
Now---if Brent misses the mailman---Frank will be sure to like that one .
YA DONE GOOD DUDE !!!
cONGRATS fRANK
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: fargobox on August 15, 2011, 03:51:09 PM
Tim that is a looker, but I'll bet she'd be even sweeter if the box was some awesome creamy yellow poplar...know where a fella can get some of dat sweet stuff? ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Silverspur on August 15, 2011, 04:38:43 PM
He will love that call!  I have one of Tim's in the same combo and its a real turkey talker...and it does make them sing and come in for a look....right down your barrel.  Enjoy and good luck with it.

Tim, another good one there brother!  *up*
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: trb136 on August 16, 2011, 10:37:13 PM
Tim that is a looker, but I'll bet she'd be even sweeter if the box was some awesome creamy yellow poplar...know where a fella can get some of dat sweet stuff? ROTFLMBO
Hey Scott I know people in low places..... ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Daryl on August 17, 2011, 09:09:54 AM
That's nice !!
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: fklll on August 23, 2011, 09:51:02 PM
Tim that call looks awesome. I am sorry it took so long to comment on it but I was on vacation. I can't wait to play her. *bannana* *bannana* *bannana* I have wanted one of your calls every since I met you in Nashville.I will camp out at the mail box to beat Ol Brent away since he always wants to get my calls when they arrive. *peep* Bob I will make room for that call because it deserves to be with great company. *up*
                                                                                                                 Thanks again Tim for the great call,
                                                                                                                                                                Frank
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Ferguson on August 24, 2011, 08:36:33 PM
 *up*
Classic Combo
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Turkeybuster on August 25, 2011, 09:17:16 AM
Good job on the longbox Tim.

Jon
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: MadYelper on August 25, 2011, 08:05:19 PM
One sweet looking call!  *cheers*
Title: Re: Paddle call for FKIII
Post by: Joe Dirt on August 28, 2011, 11:39:48 PM
Tim, I finally got a chance to run that call, sounded pretty good, until Frank ran it, then it sounded GREAT!!!  she's got plenty of turkey in her for sure