Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Ozark Custom Calls on September 20, 2009, 09:04:24 PM

Title: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: Ozark Custom Calls on September 20, 2009, 09:04:24 PM
Was taking the kiddo home tonight and all was quiet when I hear a scream..... "HOLY CRAP DAD, LOOK AT THAT PAINTBRUSH" After jumping out of my skin and a little swerve, I see the big ole tom draggin his 12' or so paintbrush off his chest. Was a good spot on the kid's part.

That's my GIRL! ROTFLMBO

She is getting pumped for Oct. 1st!

Richard
Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: J R Hunt Camp on September 20, 2009, 09:14:51 PM

... well Holy Crap Richard - she can obviously "talk the talk" & has a great eye to boot - sounds like a "chip off the ol' block" for sure ... ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

Good Luck to both of you on your opener ... RkLu RkLu


Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: Ozark Custom Calls on September 20, 2009, 09:23:35 PM

... well Holy Crap Richard - she can obviously "talk the talk" & has a great eye to boot - sounds like a "chip off the ol' block" for sure ... ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO

Good Luck to both of you on your opener ... RkLu RkLu




Jim,

The north hunting grounds I told you we like to hunt had about 60 turkeys in the corner tonight when I drove by after I dropped her off.

I am pumped too now!
Richard
Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: J R Hunt Camp on September 20, 2009, 09:30:15 PM

Jim,

The north hunting grounds I told you we like to hunt had about 60 turkeys in the corner tonight when I drove by after I dropped her off.

I am pumped too now!
Richard

... "Man O' Man" - sounds like with good reason too - I'm stoked for ya' ... *cheers*

Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: Bulldogmikey on September 20, 2009, 09:57:35 PM
Great story Richard. Hope you get him!

Mike
Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: Porter on September 20, 2009, 09:58:28 PM
Warning... you are going to get hooked on fall hunting man!!!  Big time!!!
Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: Ozark Custom Calls on September 20, 2009, 10:01:36 PM
Gonna give it a shot.....Hopefully a few!!!
Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: BigTomsCalls on September 21, 2009, 08:44:39 AM
I know what you mean!! We were on our way home last night when my 17 year old daughter said WOW DAD did you see the size of that buck. She made me turn around so see could get a better look!!!!
Title: Re: Taking the kiddo home...
Post by: jake74 on September 21, 2009, 03:58:50 PM
 RkLu RkLu  It has gotten to the point where the kids spot more critters than I do anymore.  Guess I'll keep them around.  Go get that bird Richard.