Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: augiedog55 on June 14, 2011, 02:48:51 PM

Title: Imfo please
Post by: augiedog55 on June 14, 2011, 02:48:51 PM
What is Richards Hudsons user name on here? Thanks
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: Daryl on June 14, 2011, 03:02:52 PM
Hey Bruce, It is strutnrut.
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: augiedog55 on June 14, 2011, 03:04:08 PM
Thank Daryl I appreciate it. RkLu
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: Daryl on June 14, 2011, 03:04:57 PM
your welcome buddy!
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: Porter on June 14, 2011, 08:51:07 PM
Bruce Daryl would be the one to know that  *peep*  I won't go into details...   *peep* 

Tell him Porter said to get to work :P
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: Daryl on June 14, 2011, 09:00:43 PM
Now just what is that supposed to mean?
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: Porter on June 14, 2011, 09:02:19 PM
Now just what is that supposed to mean?

Morgan just told me to say that  :-\  We (Morgan and I) were wondering if your line dancing skills were honed  *peep*
Title: Re: Imfo please
Post by: Daryl on June 14, 2011, 09:18:35 PM
Now just what is that supposed to mean?

Morgan just told me to say that  :-\  We (Morgan and I) were wondering if your line dancing skills were honed  *peep*

 *lol* *lol* *lol* you will pay!