Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Shadetree Callers on April 15, 2011, 08:07:11 AM
-
Well after all these long weeks of looking at other people's posts about heading off for the start of turkey season , it is finally my turn ! I'm on my way south to the commonwealth of Kentucky for tomorrow's opening day ! I get to hunt on my good friend's farm and help control the turkey population down there . I was there to scout two weeks ago and heard 10 different toms hammering away so I have high expectations for this weekend .
Then Monday morning will roll around and it will be the opening day here in Ohio and I have one of the most vocal flocks of turkeys to chase here. The neighbor complains about all the noises the flock makes everyday !! Wish me luck on my adventure . I'm off to get that winning bird for Team Gobble and Strut !!!
Good luck to everyone as you hit the spring woods !!!! *ride*
-
Good Luck!
Mike
-
good luck
-
Good luck.
-
Good luck! Kill A bigun!
-
Wishing you the best of hunts ,,in both states Bob.
-
GOOD LUCK
Make the Sassafrass sing man !!!!
Carry plenty of bullets ....and
wear
your SNAKEBOOTS *bannana*
-
Good Luck!
Jon RkLu
-
Good Luck!
-
Well, let's hear a status report. I hope you realize some of us are STILL living vicariously through you guys.
I'll make up for it starting next week, with the gracious help of a certain gentleman from the Roost.
Is that laying' it on thick enough, Bob? *peep*
-
Two gobblers in two days !!
-
Need pictures and the stories. But congrats anyways.
-
Two gobblers in two days !!
Way to get the job done Bob..... Big Bluegrass Birds for sure. *ride* Congrats on filling your tag so fast despite the dreadful weather here opening weekend.
Brent,
-
pics----????
Good luck in Ohio man !!! *bowing*