Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: firedup on March 10, 2011, 07:58:49 AM
-
Well, it all starts with way to much HGTV! Over the last 7 years my wife and I have destroyed a perfectly good house to build ANOTHER house...but I digress. I told my wife that we would remodel the kitchen this summers "work season". The summer "work season" is per our standing agreement that I hunt deer and turks in the fall, couple months shop time in the winter for calls, gunbuilding, ect, spring turkey and then the rest of the year is "home time". I came in last nite to find her ripping down the kitchen cabinets! :o :o :o I told her she was jumping the gun a bit and she sweetly smiled (that always gets me) and said she could handle it! But she knows that Mr. Fixit will always be there and step in when she gets it all ripped up! :) Just can't help it. Now she is a "get it done" kinda girl and will tackle bout anything. One of the reasons I love her so much. And she is flat out the most knowledgable and competant painter I know. But dang!.....Basically a month before my turkey season opens....this could be big trouble! *aah*
-
I feel your pain LT....But better to have a wife like that than one who doesn't care.
Mike
-
LT...Well when you finish up that project, take some time off and come to Florida for the Spring season...Cathy wants to do a complete bathroom makeover including a double shower and 6" higher sinks and cabinets...I could use some experienced help *peep*
-
Fortunately for me my wife knows I have absolutely no carpentry/handyman skills and I dont have to worry about your situation so much as arriving to find a handyman at the house and my bank account empty.. *up*
-
Ouch Lt. Doesn't sound real promising for the home team *cry*
-
...you need to go back and renegotiate your contract. *lol*