Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Hunter's Vest => Topic started by: Yelpy on March 06, 2011, 08:49:00 PM
-
Picked these two up when my wife and I went to visit Ralph a short while back. The top call is a Sassafras box, Butternut bottom topped off with a Red Cedar lid. The bottom call is a Cypress box topped off with a Red Cedar lid. The Cypress came from a tobaco factory.
(http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/yelpy/snozz2.jpg)
(http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/yelpy/snozz.jpg)
-
Another pic. I don't know what happened but the second one didn't show up.
[(http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad358/yelpy/snozz2-1.jpg)
-
Congrats on two turkey killers.. *up*
-
Tom,
You got two good ones there. Ralph makes some of the best sounding long boxes I have heard.
-
Very Nice Looking Boxes!
Mike
-
Nice, one of Ralph's rides in my vest all season long.
Two nice box calls you got - Congrats!
*up*
John
-
yelpy, congradulations on 2 turkey killers from the Snozz RkLu
-
Great looking boxes!!!!!!!!!!
-
Looks to me like a very productive road trip w/ the Mrs......
Congrats, Yelpy, ya done good!!
-
Nice, one of Ralph's rides in my vest all season long.
Two nice box calls you got - Congrats!
*up*
John
If you don't mind me asking what for woods is yours made from?
I always carry my popular/walnut with me.
-
Congrats on two turkey killers.. *up*
-
Congrats on a couple mighty fine longboxes! *dance*
-
Nice looking calls they just have that dead turkey look about them congrats.
Jon
-
You got several killers for sure...congrats to ya! *up*
-
Nice, one of Ralph's rides in my vest all season long.
Two nice box calls you got - Congrats!
*up*
John
If you don't mind me asking what for woods is yours made from?
I always carry my popular/walnut with me.
Mine is maple over persimmon. Its heavy enough to use as a club. ROTFLMBO
(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/paboxcall/IMG_0805.jpg)
*up* *up* *up*
-
Thanks for postin and letting me know, That is a fine one!! *up* *up* *up*
-
... looks like a pair of real good'uns from Ralph for sure Tom - congrats on another couple of turkey killers ... *cool*
-
looks like 2 killers! I've only heard good things about those paddles!
-
Congrats Tom!! *up*