Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: Skull Point on March 05, 2011, 08:53:57 AM
-
I made one for my vest...Good kee-kee and cuttin on the left and a whole line of different yelps on the right..
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/wvlonghunter/longboxsasafrass-walnut001.jpg)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/wvlonghunter/longboxsasafrass-walnut004.jpg)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/wvlonghunter/longboxsasafrass-walnut002.jpg)
(http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/wvlonghunter/longboxsasafrass-walnut005.jpg)
Tell me what yall think of this style....
SP
-
Fine looking caller. Nice handle!
-
Nice looking longbox caller! I really like the handle grip!
-
Nice call! I like it!
Mike
-
I like that style. Looks like a keeper to me
-
*cool*
-
Nice design. Sassafras makes a fine long box.
-
Nice design...Very clean & well finished.... RkLu
-
Nice work Jeff!! *up*
-
Nice call....
-
Nice design. Sassafras makes a fine long box.
-
That's a REAL nice lookin' long box *cheers*
-
Looks good to me. *up* *up*
-
Good Looking Longbox.
Todd
-
Good Looking Longbox.
Todd
-
That's a REAL nice lookin' long box *cheers*
For sure!!!! *up*
-
I like that style. Looks like a keeper to me
X2 SWEET!!! *up* *up*