Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Bulldogmikey on February 14, 2011, 11:01:29 AM
-
Looking at the rosters and I just thought of a few names.
Team 1 Team Yellowhammer
Team 2 Team Woodbutchers
Team 3 Team Strutbusters
Team 4 Team The Young and the Restless
Team 5 Team Spurchasers
Team 6 Team Masters of Spring
Team 7 Team Jambalaya
-
Team One- Caught With Pants Down
or Trees Perched on Bald Eagles
or Wiener Snagged In The Briar Patch
I could go on ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
Team One- Caught With Pants Down
or Trees Perched on Bald Eagles
or Wiener Snagged In The Briar Patch
I could go on ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
*aah* *aah* *aah* *aah*
How about Hedge apple under knee pads! ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
Team One- Caught With Pants Down
or Trees Perched on Bald Eagles
or Wiener Snagged In The Briar Patch
I could go on ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
How 'bout "THE TOAD RIDERS"?
-
I vote for the Toad Riders *aah* *aah* *aah*
-
Team One- Caught With Pants Down
or Trees Perched on Bald Eagles
or Wiener Snagged In The Briar Patch
I could go on ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
*aah* *aah* *aah* *aah* so good...
-
The Osage Toad Riders *aah* *aah* *aah*
(http://i56.tinypic.com/4rum1j.jpg)
-
The Osage Toad Riders *aah* *aah* *aah*
(http://i56.tinypic.com/4rum1j.jpg)
That's a winner, right there. Got all the trappings of a now famous Porterism too.
-
oh my---you guys deserve a big *bowing* *bowing* *bowing*
ROTFLMBO *lol* ROTFLMBO *lol* ROTFLMBO
-
I like that Mike ;D
-
The Osage Toad Riders *aah* *aah* *aah*
(http://i56.tinypic.com/4rum1j.jpg)
ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO He needs yellow socks... *lol*
-
You know... make fun of us and we'll put the sack down on you!!!
-
You know... make fun of us and we'll put the sack down on you!!!
please keep your sack off me!!! ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
You know... make fun of us and we'll put the sack down on you!!!
OMG DUDE! NOT THE SACK!!! NOT THE SACK!!!!! *aah* *aah* *aah* *aah* *aah* *aah*
-
Dang, now that's poor sportsmanship!!! Threatenin' yer opponents with a sack!!!! *aah* *aah* *aah* *aah*
-
Oh my... better watch out. That sack is very mean!!!
Maybe smack would look and sound better there *peep*
I really think I need a typing vacation!
-
You know... make fun of us and we'll put the sack down on you!!!
..............and to think.....Porter is on our team! :-[
-
Lucky you. *lol*
-
I'm afraid to ask what kind of sack!!! *cheers*