Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: blacky on January 25, 2011, 06:29:05 PM

Title: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: blacky on January 25, 2011, 06:29:05 PM
I just finished a 3 day show this past weekend and wanted to share a couple pictures with you.

This is me in the middle and two friends who helped .
(http://genesturkeycalls.com/gtcalls/Hunt_show_pic_6A_600_x_450.jpg)

Looking down the isle from my booth before the show opened.
(http://genesturkeycalls.com/gtcalls/Hunt_show_pic_4A_676_x_507.jpg)

My booth
(http://genesturkeycalls.com/gtcalls/Hunt_show_pic_2A_676_x_507.jpg)
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: Shadetree Callers on January 25, 2011, 07:31:07 PM
Really nice display !  How did the show turn out ?
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: rocfish13 on January 25, 2011, 07:43:00 PM
Really nice display !  How did the show turn out ?
  Just like this North Carolina boy, it don't look like y'al miss many meals in West Virginia!!   *lol* *lol* Roc  *up* *up*
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: Bulldogmikey on January 25, 2011, 08:23:18 PM
Looking Good Gene!

Mike
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: blacky on January 25, 2011, 08:58:48 PM
My sales were down a little from last year but I still did good. Still in the range where I have been most years during this show.
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: turkey stew on January 25, 2011, 09:33:14 PM
Fine looking display!
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: letinmfly on January 26, 2011, 08:17:53 AM
Fine looking display!

Where's the show located?
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: charlieparrish on January 26, 2011, 10:38:17 AM
Nice looking set up, Gene..like that corner booth! How was the crowd this year? Seems like the gas prices are making travel pretty expensive.

Charlie
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: blacky on January 26, 2011, 12:11:11 PM
This show is in Charleston, WV.

Charlie, it took me a few years to move up to that corner booth and I plan on keeping it. It gives more viewing area for products.

rocfish, it has always been my policy to never miss a meal  ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: rocfish13 on January 26, 2011, 01:13:18 PM
This show is in Charleston, WV.

Charlie, it took me a few years to move up to that corner booth and I plan on keeping it. It gives more viewing area for products.

rocfish, it has always been my policy to never miss a meal  ROTFLMBO
Amen to that, brother!! Roc   *up* *up*
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: AlanKrow on January 26, 2011, 07:08:10 PM
Fine looking display!
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: bowrebel on January 26, 2011, 10:43:46 PM
My brother was there, x-stand tree stands, maybe you seen him.  He had a few of my calls with him as well. Glad you had a successful show. James
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: Porter on January 27, 2011, 03:31:18 AM
Shows everywhere...  Now that gets me pumping for Nashville!
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: blacky on January 27, 2011, 07:47:35 PM
Yes bowrebel, I talked wth those in the booth where your brother was but he wasn't there at the time. I think one that I talked with was your Dad and I run one of your box calls, very nice I may say.
Title: Re: Hunt Show Pictures
Post by: bowrebel on January 28, 2011, 05:56:06 AM
Yes sir, that would have been my dad. He was impressed by how many calls you had at your booth.  If he does the show next year I may have to take off work and come down and meet you.
James