Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: bowrebel on January 14, 2011, 10:16:55 PM

Title: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: bowrebel on January 14, 2011, 10:16:55 PM
In Charleston WV. Who is going?? I can not make it, (my weekend to work) but my brother will be there with his x-stand and he will have a few of my calls with him. Stop by and check his stands out and play some of my calls. Also, he is introducing the x-blind. Here is a link. http://www.bowhunting.com/publisher/treestands-and-blinds/2011/1/7/x-stand-x-blind (http://www.bowhunting.com/publisher/treestands-and-blinds/2011/1/7/x-stand-x-blind)  He wanted to make a blind that is handicapped accessable and came up with this. You can actually fit a 4-wheeler in it, so it will be good for older hunters as well.
I will be at the Eastern Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA though. Not sure what days yet, but if you want to meet, just pm me what day you will be there and I can let you know when I will be there. I will be at the x-stand booth in the arena helping with the treestands and trying to sell a few calls. Hope to meet a few of you there.

Thanks
James
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: West Augusta on January 15, 2011, 08:12:03 AM
Haven't been there in a couple years. It's about a 3.5 hour drive to get there. I met Blacky last time I was there. J Thomas usually goes there also.
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: blacky on January 15, 2011, 09:56:15 AM
I will be there in  the same location that I have had for many years now. Stop by and see me if you make it down. When you enter the big room, look right and you should see my banner.
Jeff Thomas, my buddy and friend will be working with me in my booth this year. I am sure he would like to put faces with the names we see here.
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: bowrebel on January 15, 2011, 11:04:10 AM
I wish that I could make it, but I have to work. Here is a couple pics, one of my brothers booth and one of him by his stand. Drop by and see him.

(http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/bowrebel/165363_1806235680829_1388030467_32083866_3350831_n.jpg)

(http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/bowrebel/untitled.jpg)

James
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: Turkeybuster on January 15, 2011, 01:43:02 PM
James
I will be at the Harrisburg show on Sunday for sure ( 2nd. day ) for the turkey caling contest let me know if you will be there it would be nice to meet you and your brother.
Jon
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: bowrebel on January 15, 2011, 02:06:42 PM
Turkeybuster, can not make it that day, work. I have to work everyother weekend.  *cry* My brother will be in the arena where the bowshoots are. Look him up, he will be glad to meet you.
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: Turkeybuster on January 15, 2011, 07:48:05 PM
OK but if you plan to come up another day let me know as I plan to go in another day also.
I wont get much of a chance to root around the day of the contest.
Jon
Title: Re: WV hunting and fishing show
Post by: bowrebel on January 15, 2011, 08:14:59 PM
It will be the 8th and probably the 11th and 12th.  Maybe the 7th as well. Have to wait and see about overtime at work. Look forward to seeing you there.