Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Hillbillycallmaker on January 10, 2011, 09:05:17 AM

Title: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Hillbillycallmaker on January 10, 2011, 09:05:17 AM
NO WHERE !!
Got 6 inches already and still coming down strong , grandkids driving me crazy wanting to go out and play in the snow,so I guess it's play time. *dance*
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/hillbillycallmaker/002.jpg)
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Morgan on January 10, 2011, 09:10:53 AM
We got the ice....and ya'll the snow..... :-\
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Porter on January 10, 2011, 09:41:09 AM
I'm getting tired of you all stealing our snow!!!!!

Nothing here yet :(

Whitt now get out there and do some snow carvings :P with the grandkids!

Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: West Augusta on January 10, 2011, 10:11:36 AM
Y'all got more that we have but it is still coming our way.  Should hit here tonight or tomorrow.
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Hillbillycallmaker on January 10, 2011, 10:18:08 AM
Well that didn't take too long , they got cold fast !! ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Morgan on January 10, 2011, 10:19:31 AM
 ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: shad309 on January 10, 2011, 10:19:46 AM
We have a supposed 4-6" on the way tonight. Seems like I  haven't seen the ground since before thanksgiving...  *aah*
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Jake St. John on January 10, 2011, 10:33:04 AM
We didn't get but a little over and inch, which is good for Greenville, Ms.

(http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/jleddleman/IMG_1824.jpg?t=1294676990)
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: BOB_HARWELL on January 10, 2011, 10:49:46 AM
 We have 4-5 ins. in Columbia, now freezing rain is falling. I'm going to shoot doves. Dolly is ready to retrieve in the show, new experience for her.

                    BOB
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: M Sharpe on January 10, 2011, 12:37:21 PM
About an inch around Perry, GA. It was a long trip into work this morning. I work in central GA but live in SE GA. Don't see much of this stuff around home. Makes me nervous to drive in it since I don't get much practice.


Mark
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: shad309 on January 10, 2011, 12:42:00 PM
About an inch around Perry, GA. It was a long trip into work this morning. I work in central GA but live in SE GA. Don't see much of this stuff around home. Makes me nervous to drive in it since I don't get much practice.


Mark

Shoot, that's not enough to make me keep it under the speed limit  ;D
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Daryl on January 10, 2011, 12:45:24 PM
Here is southern middle Tn we have anywhere from 8 to 13 inches. What a mess!!!!!!
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: hunter22 on January 10, 2011, 12:51:55 PM
We got about 4 inches but may have some more on the way. I am going to the recliner by the fire with the remote in one hand. May not move until tomorrow.
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: M Sharpe on January 10, 2011, 01:39:05 PM
About an inch around Perry, GA. It was a long trip into work this morning. I work in central GA but live in SE GA. Don't see much of this stuff around home. Makes me nervous to drive in it since I don't get much practice.


Mark

Shoot, that's not enough to make me keep it under the speed limit  ;D
ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
My boss is from KY/TN border and has the same philosophy.
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: shad309 on January 10, 2011, 01:58:04 PM
I got that way after 1 year of living in this frozen white god-forsaken tundra called Illinois!!!  *wha*
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: West Augusta on January 10, 2011, 02:05:44 PM
Now add a few big hills, a mountain or two, some sharp turns and you have West Virginia in winter. *lol* *lol*
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Hillbillycallmaker on January 10, 2011, 03:19:24 PM
Yea West Va. can lay you up for a while. Coming home from Ohio on 77 I run into a blizzard on top of the mountain pass , the left lane was already closed and I think I'm the one that kept the right lane open ,I wasted no time getting over that pass. *lol*
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Porter on January 10, 2011, 04:11:44 PM
Why is everyone hogging all the snow for... send some to the Midwest please!!!!

We have about an inch on the ground now... pathetic snow storm!
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: Shadetree Callers on January 10, 2011, 08:34:26 PM
Grandma always said " Be careful what you ask for ! "     *lol*
Title: Re: Guess where we are going today.
Post by: turkey stew on January 10, 2011, 08:52:22 PM
We`ve been lucky in MI. thus far but we have some on the way!