Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: shad309 on December 30, 2010, 09:13:04 AM

Title: Arington Christmas
Post by: shad309 on December 30, 2010, 09:13:04 AM
All had a great time this year. Santa even brought the older kids a Wii (man those kids fooled him!!!) Piper & Campbell rarely do posed photos so I take what I can get...

The photos of them show their new ornaments. it's a tradition in my wife's family and everyone looks forward to it every year.

If ya couldnt tell, Piper loves peace signs
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5170/5306175135_612607178a.jpg)

Campbell is a little sports nut! His Santa list had items from every NFL team, several MLB teams, & the only NCAA team- Razorbacks  ;D
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5202/5306174355_852153c076.jpg)

This was Olivia's 1st Christmas & she had a blast opening presents (ripping paper)
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5128/5303394889_b41e16d9bf.jpg)
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: turkey stew on December 30, 2010, 09:15:10 AM
Sounds like the family had an awesome Christmas!
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: Strut-N on December 30, 2010, 09:46:01 AM
That is awesome!!   Smiles are priceless!!   Good times!
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: jmck on December 30, 2010, 10:28:39 AM
congrats
they grow up so fast man
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: misfire on December 30, 2010, 12:24:29 PM
Great looking kids
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: rocfish13 on December 30, 2010, 12:27:51 PM
That is awesome!!   Smiles are priceless!!   Good times!
    2X Roc  *up* *up*
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: Porter on December 30, 2010, 12:36:46 PM
Shad your potatoes are amazing!   I wish I could do half as good of a job.

Look at those kids!!!
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: Strut-N on December 30, 2010, 12:54:39 PM
Shad your potatoes are amazing!   I wish I could do half as good of a job.

Look at those kids!!!


Yes Shad........Nice potatoes        ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: shad309 on December 30, 2010, 12:55:19 PM
Shad your potatoes are amazing!   I wish I could do half as good of a job.

Look at those kids!!!

they are quite tasty! you should try my bbq  ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
Title: Re: Arington Christmas
Post by: Daryl on December 30, 2010, 07:18:00 PM
Great pics!