Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: jmck on November 14, 2010, 03:12:29 PM
-
Here is a Iroco(African Teak) box with Alaskan Yellow Cedar lid and base with it. It has Walnut inlays on the lid and body. Saw the one Bullock posted ....and the way I want to be like him when I grow up---I just had to try my hand with one.
Thanks for the idea Tim.
Its a great sounding call. Never thought of AYC as a lid as much as I like using the stuff.
This one is looking for a home if anyone is interested.
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/IMG_4434.jpg)
(http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/jmckamey/IMG_4435.jpg)
-
Very Nice Call Jeff!
Mike
-
That is nice looking but if your going to copy Tim, I think you need some Amara....its in the briefcase *lol*
Kidding aside,very nice call there, as usual, Jeff
-
Sharp looking call Jeff.
Jon *dance*
-
Oh------the briefcase-----I overlooked it AGAIN !!! *fall*
THANKS
-
Great lookin' call Jeff !!! *up* *up*
Timbo.
-
Real fine looking caller!! Beautiful combo!! Roc *up* *up*
-
COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT.... *lol* *lol* *lol* That AYC is surprising Huh? Goodstuff for a lid...Sweet Call!
-
Looking Good Jeff.... *up*
Brent,
-
*up*
-
That's a great looking caller Jeff !
-
You've been busy in the shop man. Thats RkLu
-
Another fine box caller from ol' Jeff.
-
nice caller.
-
Beautiful Call.
Todd
-
Pretty caller, Jeff..nice combination and you do exceptional work *up*
-
Nice one !!!