Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: shad309 on October 29, 2010, 10:18:37 AM

Title: WingSupply
Post by: shad309 on October 29, 2010, 10:18:37 AM
I just ordered a new pop-up blind off of clearance for about $35. It came in yesterday and I was very surprised. Nice blind, great price, & quick shipping. I think I will be checking out their deals more often!
Title: Re: WingSupply
Post by: Bulldogmikey on October 29, 2010, 11:34:39 AM
I will take a look.....not that I will need anything but........

Mike
Title: Re: WingSupply
Post by: shad309 on October 29, 2010, 12:40:10 PM
They have all kinds of stuff in the Closeouts & Specials section. My favorite way to shop  ;D
Title: Re: WingSupply
Post by: Porter on October 29, 2010, 02:17:06 PM
I've used them on several occasions.  Very good company in my dealings!
Title: Re: WingSupply
Post by: AlabamaDave on October 29, 2010, 02:53:29 PM
Ive bought A lot of stuff from them...They have some good deals too...They email me the specials about twice A week!