Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: WillowRidgeCalls on October 17, 2010, 01:14:39 PM
-
Well it's starting to getting colder outside and most of the events have come and gone, so I gave the old girl a bath and put her away for the winter. Going to miss taken her for a Sunday drive around my hunting areas, but spring isn't all that far off :-\.
Thanks for taking a peek Scott
-
That there is a really good lookin' 4 wheeler , Scott.
-
Awesome ride Scott RkLu
-
Awesome ride Scott RkLu
*up*
-
Great piece of American history!! Thanks!! Roc *up* *up*
-
Nice lookin' ride there!! *cheers*
-
... very cool classic there ... 8) 8) 8)
-
Nice ride. RkLu
-
Scott I put a lot of miles on those old jeeps wish I had one now. I been looking but they are few and far between.
My son completely restored one and we kept it at camp for awhile then he sold it at the Hershey car show to MGM studios and it was used in a Nick Nolte movie.
Those old jeeps thrive on wheel cylinders,tierod ends and wheel bearings. At times they like new rings and valve jobs but they are very dependable off the road and small enough to manuver around obsticales.
That one is in nice shape you must get involved in reinactments by the looks of it.
Jon *up*
-
Gen. Patton would be proud Scott!
Mike
-
*up*
-
Man that is a cool looking ride!!!