Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: BKA on October 12, 2010, 03:56:57 PM
-
Some that know me as BKAart/Purrr D calls know I paint feathers, plus I make and paint turkeycalls. Well I just finished my biggest job to date and thought I would share some pics. It's a mural for a local restuant a friend of mine just opened. The last few photos are of little details you don't see in the overall pics.
(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/500.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/506.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/505.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/504.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/503.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/502.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/509.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/471.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/497.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/496.jpg)(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb116/BKA1968/495.jpg)
Thanks for looking and supporting the ARTS
Brian
-
dang man. you are talented to say the least.
-
Very Nice *up* Ive got a 4 year old that would love for you to come and paint a train scene in his bedroom.
-
Really beautiful work!! The detail and realism are unbelievable!! Definitely first rate!! Roc *up* *up*
-
Awesome Work!
Mike
-
Awesome artwork!! *up*
-
That is some mighty fine artwork! *bowing*
-
That is great work man! You really know how to convey depth in your paintings. One question though....... why no Rio, Gould's, or Merriam's gobbler in the detail??? ;D
-
Fantastic work Brian !! *up*
-
Awesome job !!! Brings back memories to me. Kinda miss painting , seeing your work.
-
Nice work Brian!!!! outstanding!!!
-
Very Nice!
-
Awesome job Brian! That is a fantastic job!
-
WOW! That is fantastic...where is that place? I may take a trip just to see that.
-
Thanks everyone.
Shad the owner kinda layed out what he wanted and I snuck in the lizard and a cactus wren, a big old gobbler would have been a little to much. It's *cool* to see people that have seen it 3 or 4 times suddenly realize there's a lizard on the wall. (actualy there's two)
Charlie it's in Ghent, West Virginia about 2 miles from Winterplace Ski Resort about a 12hr. drive for you. Let me know what time you are going to be there. *lol*