Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: ronmexico on September 10, 2009, 08:34:37 AM
-
fantastic idea and an amazing selection of calls. RkLu it certainly deserves it's own section.
-
If you like that, wait to see what we are "cooking" up here at Osage Roost!!!
Thanks for everyones help and I really appreciate everyone taking time showing their treasures!
I'll owe a big thanks to a very good member after this next roll out. Wish I could say it was my idea, but credit will be given where credit is due!!!
-
If you like that, wait to see what we are "cooking" up here at Osage Roost!!!
Thanks for everyones help and I really appreciate everyone taking time showing their treasures!
I'll owe a big thanks to a very good member after this next roll out. Wish I could say it was my idea, but credit will be given where credit is due!!!
looking forward to it. you guys are doing a great job. *up*
-
That is perfect!
Mike
-
DAVE???????????????????? What have you got up your sleeve? *peep* *peep* *gobble* *gobble* *gobble*
Bill
-
Looks like high noon at Tombstone....my moneys on you Bill. ;)
-
fantastic idea and an amazing selection of calls. RkLu it certainly deserves it's own section.
... "yes it is" & "yes they are" - "yes it does" ... RkLu RkLu
"Hats Off" to all the contributors - amazing callers & incredible collections - "thanks to all" for lettin' us get a look at 'em ... *bowing* *bowing* *bowing*
-
Got to agree!! Never seen that many AWESOME calls in one spot before!!! Thanks for showin' 'em off guys!!! There's some amazing calls in the Parlor for sure!! *cheers*
-
Got to agree!! Never seen that many AWESOME calls in one spot before!!! Thanks for showin' 'em off guys!!! There's some amazing calls in the Parlor for sure!! *cheers*
X 2 *up* *up*
-
Got to agree!! Never seen that many AWESOME calls in one spot before!!! Thanks for showin' 'em off guys!!! There's some amazing calls in the Parlor for sure!! *cheers*
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!