Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Shadetree Callers on September 12, 2010, 04:28:28 PM

Title: Getting ready for bow season
Post by: Shadetree Callers on September 12, 2010, 04:28:28 PM
 I drove around for 10 hours on saturday , looking for a new place to hunt. I wore my knuckles out , knocking on doors , but I ended up with about 800 acres of new ground to hunt in Southern Ohio. Private land can still be found by those who are willing to put in the time knocking on doors. Here are a couple of critters I ran into !(http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/shadetreecallers/highlandcoturkey.jpg)(http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/shadetreecallers/highlandco1.jpg)
Title: Re: Getting ready for bow season
Post by: Bulldogmikey on September 12, 2010, 04:49:57 PM
Good pics, congrats on the land!

Mike
Title: Re: Getting ready for bow season
Post by: jmck on September 12, 2010, 07:12:31 PM
oh no--- a no shoulders !!!!     *aah*
Title: Re: Getting ready for bow season
Post by: creekrocket on September 12, 2010, 08:11:37 PM
Thats great! You got props from me man *up* I do the same thing here in the Savannah area. I've got two city limit leases because of the door knocking. One is a golf course!!
Title: Re: Getting ready for bow season
Post by: Porter on September 12, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
Awesome job and great pics!!!  It's that time.  3 more days and I'll be out in the woods!!!