Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: trb136 on August 14, 2010, 06:32:12 PM

Title: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: trb136 on August 14, 2010, 06:32:12 PM
I had a blast meeting the Bone Collector Crew...These guys are down to earth "Real" people...Great ambassadors for the sport...
(http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/trb136/BoneCollector011.jpg)
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: augiedog55 on August 14, 2010, 07:14:43 PM
I bet that was fun RkLu
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: Bulldogmikey on August 14, 2010, 07:42:05 PM
 *up*
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: jmck on August 14, 2010, 08:44:15 PM
 RkLu
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: 3CB on August 14, 2010, 09:26:44 PM
Yup, T Bone runs an archery shop about 20 miles from the house. Great crew!
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: Porter on August 15, 2010, 09:09:13 AM
I've always liked Waddell and T Bone... Never knew how big (as in tall) Waddell was till Nashville!!!

He's funny as all get out too!!
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: AlanKrow on August 15, 2010, 05:10:26 PM
 *up* *up*
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: misfire on August 16, 2010, 12:22:02 AM
Had a chacne to meet Travis a few years back, seemed like a geniunely nice guy
Title: Re: Bone Collectors!!
Post by: JLCcalls on August 21, 2010, 07:58:46 PM
Yea, I was wanting to meet them in Nashville but if I wouldn't stand in line to meet Tiffany, I sure wasn't gonna do it for them. *lol*   I hate standing in line!