Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Gitzit69 on August 10, 2010, 03:31:41 PM
-
We haven't had any heat yet! It's running 59 degree's right now. Been wearing sweaters for 3 weeks. Wife broke out a winter blanket for the bed last night. HEY LOU - Send some heat this way please ROTFLMBO
-
Not Funny *aah*99 degrees right now *cry*I'd love to see 90 degrees again *dance*Its started at 82 this morning *wha*
-
NOWHERE!! It is still in full blast mode in HOTLANTA!! Man....... you California guys are sooooooo Lucky!
Mike
-
You're a regular riot Alice!!! *aah* *aah* ROTFLMBO
-
It was only 95 here.....
-
You're a regular riot Alice!!! *aah* *aah* ROTFLMBO
Sorry Lou, couldn't help myself. ROTFLMBO
-
No problem Dave...just you wait till it's hovering in the teens and 20's here in Jan-Feb and you're sweating your butt off in those 50 degree temps. I'll have the last laugh then!!! :P *bannana* *bannana* *bannana*
-
Hundred an friggin' four here in Tulsa right now... *wha* But it's sposed to get down to 88 tonight! *cool*
Steve
-
Hundred an friggin' four here in Tulsa right now... *wha* But it's sposed to get down to 88 tonight! *cool*
Steve
Perfect thong weather for you Steve!! :-X *lol* *lol* *lol*
-
Whatever it takes Lou!!! ROTFLMBO Sunscreen is a MUST!!! *wha*
-
The summer has gone under the sun, except on some weekends. Last summer was cool wet and rainny. Only a memory her in PA.
A few more weeks and fall starts to set in for real. I CAN"T WAIT.
-
97 degrees and 45 percent humidity here in West Virginia. They say it is going to cool off to the low 90's tomorrow, but the humidity is going up.
-
I despise summer. Its 97 degrees here, who freakin cares about a stupid heat index. Anything above 70 is hot!!! And of course I have training the next 2 days, in the heat >!!
-
Move to sunny Florida...Summer starts half way through Turkey season and last until Thanksgiving ROTFLMBO...anytime the temp in August gets below 90 we call it a cold snap ..humidity usually matches the temp.
-
Hasn't come and gone...quick enough! We need rain...my grass sounds like corn flakes when I walk across it! >!! >!! >!! >!! *poo* *poo*
Bill
-
I love that tan color of my yard in August. ROTFLMBO ROTFLMBO
-
Kentucky Blue Grass, just doesn't look good in tan! :'( :'( :'( *poo*
Bill
-
We hit 106 today... it has been miserable and I played bball in a non-ac gym... Volleyball coach told us we were STUPID... think I have to agree!!!
-
dont know what it got up to today but when i went to the dr this mornin it was 84 with the index at 103....and it has been on the lower side this week....supposed to get back round the triple digits come fri and i gota go crawling back in some attics..... *cry*
Craig