Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: ncturkey on June 13, 2010, 02:38:20 PM
-
Guys and gals I thought I would share a picture of my newest turkey mount. I got the turkey back in April 25 2008. See ya, Mike(http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_28661.JPG)
-
That is a sweet mount! *up*
-
Beautiful mount.
-
That is a great mount there *gobble*
-
That is a great mount there *gobble*
Yes Sir
Mike
-
Beautiful mount.
-
Great lookin' mount Mike. *up*
Al
-
... now that is a "very finely done" full-strut mount for sure - congrats on the great gobbler & the great mount ... 8) 8) 8)
-
Beautiful mount.
-
Man he has a nice 'rope' on him *cool*
-
That is a beauty!!! *up* RkLu
-
Mike,
That's a very nice looking mount...The taxi did an awesome job on that birds head coloring.... RkLu
Nice rope & fine fan, too......
-
That's a great looking bird there and a beautifully done mount!!!
-
That is awesome !
-
Thanks for the comments guys. Here is a close up of the head.(http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_28711.JPG)