Osage Roost
General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Bulldogmikey on June 04, 2010, 05:40:11 AM
-
I picked up some good 9/4 and 10/4 various width rough cut poplar boards that has a lot of mineral or heart wood to it! A lot of black, brown, green and purple. I was told as it dries it will change and get darker. Adam has it in his basement and is using a commercial dehue to dry a little quicker. I did this to help you box builders out. When it gets dry enough to cut, Adam will cut for call blanks. I will post pictures. I did this to help you guys. Hope we can make the money back. Also I have several sources in North Georgia for Chestnut both plain and wormy. Buying in bulk in the best way. to save $$. If you are interested in chestnut send me a PM with the quantities and sizes and I will try and make some deals for you.
Mike
-
Thanks for all the PM's. The Chestnut deal should be done this week hopefully! The guy believes he can get me up a pallet of shorts (24-42 inches) that are solid and mixed wormy and clear!
Mike