Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Callmaker's Bench => Topic started by: misfire on May 23, 2010, 08:17:40 PM
-
I still have a lot of turkey calls to make for an upcoming show, but was down to 2 duck calls and need to get a bunch of those made as well. So I got a little busy this week and got these three done.
The first is a yellowbox burl call, padauk band and cocobolo insert
(http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/GA_LAB/duck%20calls/yellowboxburlcoco1432x600.jpg)
The next is a redwood burl barrel, padauk band and mora insert
(http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/GA_LAB/duck%20calls/redwoodburlmora551x600.jpg)
The last is one of the purdiest chunks of amboyna I have ever seen. Nice caramel coloring, as well as the red, but its also spalted. The band is eucalyptus burl and a striped ebony insert
(http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m231/GA_LAB/duck%20calls/amboynaebony451x600.jpg)
-
Those are some mighty fine duck callers! Those burls are awesome especially the amboyna! *cool*
-
Those are some mighty fine duck callers! Those burls are awesome especially the amboyna! *cool*
x2
-
Sharp lookin' calls Lee!
Al
-
Great job!! *up* *up* *up* *up*
-
Very Nice Lee!
Mike
-
Nice looking duck callers there!!!