Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: creekrocket on May 16, 2010, 08:47:19 AM

Title: Sore Left Butt Cheek
Post by: creekrocket on May 16, 2010, 08:47:19 AM
And this is why.... These are a couple friends 'warming up' before the tournament. I'm headin to church w/ a stiff butt cheek *wha* For those that dont know what half rubber is, check it out on the web,www.halfrubber.com. It'll explain everything. It turned into a pretty big sport down here in the South.  Mr. Mimms can explain. My little bat I made was a big hit
(http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/creekrocket/Friends/Halfrubber004.jpg)
(http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/creekrocket/Friends/Halfrubber005.jpg)
(http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/creekrocket/Friends/Halfrubber006.jpg)
(http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/creekrocket/Friends/Halfrubber009.jpg)
Title: Re: Sore Left Butt Cheek
Post by: Bulldogmikey on May 16, 2010, 08:57:03 AM
Love the last picture Doug!

Mike
Title: Re: Sore Left Butt Cheek
Post by: Porter on May 16, 2010, 09:01:54 PM
That looks like a lot of fun.  I have to read about this now!