Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: wiltznucs on May 12, 2010, 08:23:27 PM

Title: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: wiltznucs on May 12, 2010, 08:23:27 PM
Just in from my Gould's hunt in Mexico, and I've got over 150 photos to sort through.. Long story short, 6 hunters on site and 12 gobblers harvested in only 36 hours.  I'll get a full story up tomorrow sometime.

Heres a few pics as a teaser...
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/wiltznucs/079.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/wiltznucs/073.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/wiltznucs/103.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/wiltznucs/017.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/wiltznucs/011-1.jpg)
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: GR8CALLS on May 12, 2010, 08:28:47 PM
Chad

Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations!  *up* *up* *up* *up* *up* *up*

Bill
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: hoobilly on May 12, 2010, 08:35:41 PM
looking forward to the rest of the picts! congrats!!!
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: creekrocket on May 12, 2010, 08:37:31 PM
Great pics and a nice bird man! *cool* I wanna go next year *dance*
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: turkey stew on May 12, 2010, 08:41:40 PM
Congrats on a mighty fine hunt! *gobble*
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: charlieparrish on May 12, 2010, 08:47:31 PM
Great looking pictures...sounds like you had a bang-up time on your hunt...congrats *cheers*
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Porter on May 12, 2010, 08:55:49 PM
Oh yeah!!!   Cannot wait to see the story man!
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Bulldogmikey on May 12, 2010, 09:09:40 PM
Way to go Chad!

Mike
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Gitzit69 on May 12, 2010, 10:40:52 PM
looking forward to the rest of the picts! congrats!!!
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: letinmfly on May 13, 2010, 12:36:01 AM
Chad

Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations!  *up* *up* *up* *up* *up* *up*

Bill
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: J R Hunt Camp on May 13, 2010, 04:17:38 AM

... lookin' & soundin' like an awesome time was had ... 8) 8) 8)

Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: West Augusta on May 13, 2010, 05:52:44 AM
Looks like fun.  Congrats on the fine hunt.
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: B-Ready on May 13, 2010, 07:19:44 AM
Congrats on a fine bird!!!......  *up*

       Brent
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: wiltznucs on May 13, 2010, 11:44:29 AM
I've posted a few threads in the Skinning Shack for you to check out.  Thanks for the replies...
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Blackfalcon on May 13, 2010, 02:58:09 PM
A dream for someone like me, glad you got to experience such a great time in some beautiful country. Experiences like these are impossible to put a price on, memories like that are priceless and I hope you get to do it again. *cheers* Beautiful pictures and birds!!
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Wooddust on May 15, 2010, 12:22:27 PM
Congrats!  Who did you hunt with? I went last year and loved it. Here is my bird mounted...
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/Wooddust/DSCN0820.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/Wooddust/DSCN0822.jpg)

Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: J R Hunt Camp on May 15, 2010, 12:25:30 PM

   WOW - now that's a great mount of a very fine gobbler !!! ... 8) 8) 8)

Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Porter on May 15, 2010, 10:02:16 PM

   WOW - now that's a great mount of a very fine gobbler !!! ... 8) 8) 8)



Yes that is indeed!!!  I love that mount!
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: Wooddust on May 16, 2010, 07:33:23 AM
All the Credit goes to Rick Morris. The man is an artist. Plus he, his, daughter, and son have a rare thing...a good old fashioned family business. I may be too old and too conservative but I like that. A trip to Rick's place will really get you thinking about a mont and letting him show you options you never dreamed of is awesome.
Title: Re: Back from Mexico... Here's a teaser...
Post by: wiltznucs on May 16, 2010, 08:20:15 AM
Congrats!  Who did you hunt with?

I hunted with Brad Fulk and Rio Sonora Outfitters... I've passed my capes along to a taxidermist here in FL.  I decided to go with a half strut gobbling mount... Your mount turned out very nicely!