Osage Roost
Turkey Call Paradise => From the Hunter's Vest => Topic started by: Bulldogmikey on March 27, 2010, 07:54:16 AM
-
The boys at Derby built an absolutely beautiful Magnum Aluminum for Dan who will be here to visit on Monday. The Mahogany is awesome and sounds spectacular. The Tracker is one Brent and Jim made up for me with my favorite scripture verse and is Maple and Red Cedar. It is Awesome. I can't say enough about these guys.
Thanks Brent and Jim
Mike Mims
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/Bulldogmikey/calls/IMG_3636.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/Bulldogmikey/calls/IMG_3630.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/Bulldogmikey/calls/IMG_3631.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/Bulldogmikey/calls/IMG_3632.jpg)
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff42/Bulldogmikey/calls/IMG_3633.jpg)
-
Couple of fine calls. RkLu
-
*up*
-
Great calls!!!!! *up* *up*
-
Whoa-----beauties there---I know they sound great!!!
-
Two nice callers there!
-
Sweet callers! Congrats to all. *cheers*
Al
-
Great looking callers !
-
*up* *up*
-
Nice haul Mike! I'm sure Dan will be happy!
-
Thats a fine pair of calls there. I know everyone will be happy.Great Job Derby City
-
Thats a fine pair of calls there. I know everyone will be happy.Great Job Derby City
RkLu
-
Awesome callers!!!!!!! *cheers*
-
Thanks for the great commits .... I really hopes he likes it *cheers*
Brent
-
Brent, I love the tracker! It is awesome. It will proudly displayed in my home for as long as I live. Wish I could hunt it!
Mike
-
Had a 4 plus hour visit with Master Call Builder Dan Wittenburg today and it was awesome. Just listening to him play his calls and talking turkey, calls and the passion he has for building them was incredible! He is one of those that is never satisfied. Always in search of that perfect sound. His calls are as good as they get. Plus a great gentleman. He does this for the love of the sport. If you have one of his calls you are a fortunate individual. He absolutely loved Derby City's Aluminum Pot. Didn't believe that a pot could sound that good. Left here all smiles. I had a great time.
Mike
-
Those are sweet callers!!! Dan makes a fine longbox as well!!!! *up* *up*
-
Mike, we are glad that you and Dan liked the calls.
-
Congrats on some sharp looking callers!