Osage Roost

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: tra_cline on March 01, 2010, 07:12:02 AM

Title: just letting you know.......
Post by: tra_cline on March 01, 2010, 07:12:02 AM
As some of you know I have been evolved with videoing for a tv show the last few years, well we have started a new show. Wide Open Outdoors......Our new season starts March 2 Tuesday night 9:30 on the sportsman channel I know its 605 on direct and in this area dish is 285. Also will be on Friday at 12:30am and Sunday at 2:00pm after church and before the race gets good. all these times are eastern times...Watch it if you can! Thanks...... Will be a week or 4 before I am in front of the camera but videoed lots of the hunts before that...
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: Bulldogmikey on March 01, 2010, 07:15:27 AM
Thanks, look forward to it!

Mike
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: Porter on March 01, 2010, 09:53:10 AM
Channel just came on dish so I'll set my dvr and watch it!  Thanks for letting us know!
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: letinmfly on March 01, 2010, 11:51:14 AM
I'll have to check it out.  Good luck with the show.  *cheers*
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: Drum817 on March 01, 2010, 01:27:26 PM
DANG-IT I've got cable  :( :( :( :( :( :(
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: tra_cline on March 01, 2010, 01:29:57 PM
well make the call to switch... you know you'll get 100.00 nd I'll get 100.00 just for you switching!! then you can watch the show and boost the rating!! hey happy days!
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: misfire on March 01, 2010, 02:47:28 PM
I will set the Tivo tonight. Hope the show goes well for you
Title: Re: just letting you know.......
Post by: TLSelf on March 01, 2010, 03:37:24 PM
DANG-IT I've got cable  :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ditto